First of all, to those of you who have just joined our community for Malaysian Hey! Say! JUMP fans, thank you so much and for those of you who even bother to click at the rules and read them, thanks a billion. We really appreciate your patience and kind understanding. So here are some of the basic rules that I think are reasonable and easy for you guys to follow : Membership
* Please introduce yourself here
if you wish to join the community. The moderators will make sure you are a genuine Hey! Say! JUMP
fan as well as a Malaysian
before approving your membership. Edit : We have been receiving a few membership requests by non-registered LJ users using their Facebook accounts. The commenting is now open for everyone, so Facebook users must also leave comments in the application post. Thank you. We hope to get your co-operation.
* Please note that you are not able to make a post before your membership is approved. Once it is approved, you may do so by following the rules below. Posting
* Fanfiction posts are definitely NOT
allowed. (to avoid a whole long list of spams)
* All posts must be member-locked except for posts by moderators (eg: announcements, activites, rules update).
* No one-letter posts or only-title posts without contents.
* Posts MUST be in ENGLISH
but Bahasa Malaysia or any other languages are allowed in comments as long as they are understandable.
* Preferably written in proper English
that will not cause nausea to people who reads your posts.
* Occasional Malaysian English is of course allowed but please avoid using too many of “la, ma, meh, lo, le etc.”
* Please do not TyP3 L1k3 t15
when writing a post. DON’T.
* Make sure you create suitable titles for your posts.
* Use an LJ-cut
* Fangirl/Introduction posts are not allowed but you may insert a little bit of fangirling along with your informative posts.
* Please use only the DEFAULT COLOUR
when making a post. However, you may highlight or underline any important phrases.
* All spoilers must be put under an LJ-cut no matter how trivial they are. Make sure you include a warning that there is a spoiler behind that cut.
* IMPORTANT : Mods will post a birthday post on each member's birthday and birthday posts from members other than mods will be deleted. (also to avoid a whole long list of spams) Thus, birthday wishes and greetings for the members are only allowed in comments. Netiquette
* Please use proper language as in no bad words like the four letter word (eg: What da fuck is this?).
* Please mind your language when writing a post or commenting.
* No bashing as well as cursing any of the HSJ members or the other members of this community. To make it simple, RESPECT everyone here.
* Remember to credit
or ask for permission
from the respective source providers before re-posting their images or files. Tag
* All posts must be accurately tagged. (note: refer to tags available if unsure). If you are still unsure of which tags to use, tag your posts under ‘Others
’ first and the mods will then tag them for you later.
* The '*mod post
' tag is strictly allowed for mods only.
* Please be aware that the ‘Rumour
’ tag is only suitable for rumours like HSJ’s upcoming singles or dramas or their appearances in variety shows that are yet to be proven in Johnny’s net.
* Scandalous rumours are highly discouraged. Please ask for permission from the mods before posting any scandalous rumours or else your post will be deleted.
* If you have any inquiries, tag your post under ‘Help/Request
* Use the ‘Sales
’ tag if you wish to purchase, sell or auction any HSJ merchandise.
* For any post about Japanese related stuffs available in Malaysia (Bon Odori, 100 Yen Shop, Shojikiya or Kinokuniya), please kindly use the ‘Nippon in Malaysia
’ tag. However, you have to ask for permission from the mods first before posting such posts with 'Nippon in Malaysia
' tags so that the mods can decide whether they are appropriate or not.
Okay, so these are the basic rules that every member should follow. These rules are simple enough so please obey them. Of course, we do not wish to ban anyone from this community. Peace, everyone and let’s spread the Hey! Say! JUMP love!!
Lastly, THANK YOU!!